multiweb (Marc)
ze frogginator

Quote:
Originally Posted by renormalised View Post
Nicely done, Marc. Very well thought and set out. Great work
Thanks for the comments Carl. I'm glad you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Very nice Marc. That pretty well covers it. If I can make on sugestion. The bottom display box would look better being flat on the bottom not skewed to the side.
Otherwise brilliant work.
Thanks Doug. Too kind TBH there are a lot of things that I'm not happy with in this picture considering the amount of time I took to get the data. Bit of frustration with not being able to register the stacks properly and use all the subs I have. At 35mm I found it a real challenge to get CCDIS or even registar to do anything remotely acceptable with star patterns matching. I got a 200mm lens which I'm going to use to get a better image scale and reshoot the sub panels and use this one as a reference scaffold.

Yeah I get what you say about the M16/17 sideways. I only did that so the zoom lines don't intersect the sides of the two other pics, top and bottom, and also tried to match their orientation in the scaffold. Obviously I didn't do a very good job at it.

Ultimately I will have this totally interactive so when you rollover the milkyway the side tiles update with a link to the area you hover on. First I need a decent milkyway that I don't have to hide behind big panels.

Last edited by multiweb; 11-06-2011 at 08:07 AM.