Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13-06-2024, 07:25 AM
leon

Stuff you find on new devices

Hi Guys, I have just received my new Mini Voice Recorder, it is of excellent build and works very well.

However I was getting used to it and while going through the process i hooked it up to the computer to see how to save and delete conversations and found 53 files of loud noise and general conversations of Chinese language. (i think)

I listened to a few and it seemed that it may have been in a factory or similar place.

Anyway I thought if one buys something brand new it should be blank and ready to go, not used in this manner.

Leon
Old 13-06-2024, 10:19 AM
Constant (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
Hi Guys, I have just received my new Mini Voice Recorder, it is of excellent build and works very well.

However I was getting used to it and while going through the process i hooked it up to the computer to see how to save and delete conversations and found 53 files of loud noise and general conversations of Chinese language. (i think)

I listened to a few and it seemed that it may have been in a factory or similar place.

Anyway I thought if one buys something brand new it should be blank and ready to go, not used in this manner.

Leon

Leon,

Country of origin now determines my purchases. My personal boycott of the CCP is of no import, however it’s the only option we have.
Btw, that’s why I love Primaluce gear, all Italian. There’s of course other brands that haven’t sold out to the CCP, unfortunately there’s fewer of them. As a side now no issues with Taiwanese medication.

David
David
Old 13-06-2024, 01:55 PM
sharkbite
Look up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
53 files of loud noise and general conversations of Chinese language. (i think)

It could be the slave labour in the factory crying out for help
Old 13-06-2024, 02:07 PM
leon

Well who knows, the device was in the on mode when it arrived, so i suppose it picked up all sounds while active.

Anyway I deleted the lot and all is well, it is a great little unit.

Leon