Go Back   IceInSpace > Images > Deep Space
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19-09-2024, 01:21 PM
sj777 (Dave)

Eagle Nebula (M16) SHO

Hi all - i think its my first post of an image so thank in advance for feedback and pointers.

I've returned to astrophotography after getting settled again in Central QLD and setting up a NB rig in the side yard. It's amazing the difference having ready access to a setup scope to tweak over consecutive nights rather than struggle with equipment when time is at a premium out of town.

Anyway this is a labour of love that took a few months (35 hours integration) to complete gathering light and tweaking the system. Full details on astrobin.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (M16_Eagle_Nebula_SHO.jpg)
191.0 KB31 views
Old 20-09-2024, 12:54 PM
Dave882 (David)

Hi Dave - great way to kick off again. Looks pretty darn good to me - detail and colour are all there. Great pic!
Def agree having a setup ready to go when the conditions allow is such a benefit. Look forward to more of your work as you settle in
Old 20-09-2024, 07:55 PM
sj777 (Dave)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave882 View Post
Hi Dave - great way to kick off again. Looks pretty darn good to me - detail and colour are all there. Great pic!
Def agree having a setup ready to go when the conditions allow is such a benefit. Look forward to more of your work as you settle in
Thank you!